Jim and I are retired. We recently moved to the Argyle Shore from Charlottetown. We decided we'd like to share our space with guests. Hence, we built an in-law suite in our home and here we are.
We'd love to host guests from other parts of Canada and the world, to share our beautiful Island and culture. We are quiet. We have 8 grandchildren and one on the way. Four of which reside on the Island. Our life is filled with good fortune. We had lovely careers as public servants. We look forward to hosting! Come, Relax and stay awhile!
We have a newly built, self contained, in-law suite/apartment, and we'd love to host your for a weekend or two!
- It will accommodate 2 guests.
- It has a private access.
- Full size appliances (6) Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave.
- The unit is fully equipped with kitchen appliances, dishes, pots, pans utensils.
- The bedroom has a new comfortable queen size bed, new linens, bureau, desk with chair.
- The 3-piece bathroom, has rain shower, toilet and sink. The washer and dryer are also in the bathroom, in a laundry closet.
- There is plenty of closet storage.
- Wi-Fi and
- Satellite TV.
- The unit has been inspected by Quality Tourism Services, Prince Edward Island, as a result the unit is rated 3.5 stars with Canada Select.